Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm still here

Currently finishing off "the thesis". The abstract should be finished this afternoon, then another review by my advisor. Then I'll give it to my committee and schedule the defense date. Of course, one of my committee members left during my eternity here, so I need to replace him.

I'm procrastinating by running builds for the SFF SDR board including some fixes I made in OSSIE, and a build for the gumstix verdex + netwifimicroSD so I can test this hardware setup. I need to get the configs for the SFF SDR board split from the Davinci EVM and push the Verdex+netwifimicroSD changes.

The week of November 4-9 I will be at the SDR Forum Technical Conference in Denver. Big plans there involve looking at skis and doing some skiing after the conference. Oh yeah, probably some work related stuff also.

No comments: