Sunday, October 7, 2007

OEDEM Day 1

Day 1 we met at Holger's office and worked on projects. I guess this is a form of "extreme programming". I worked on getting the display running on my gumstix computer. Since the board I have for networking is very new, this meant a lot of fixing hardware issues. We have the display running, we believe the micro-SD card is very fussy about which cards it reads. I sent a debug log to the gumstix list, hopefully that rings some bells with people.


For lunch we went to an Italian restaurant and (mostly) had pizza. For dinner, we ate at an Indian restaurant. So far the food has not been expensive. I suppose it helps we are not in an area frequented by tourists, unless they got lost looking for the nearby attractions.

Today there is more hacking. Hopefully, I can get enough software on the gumstix to draw something other than noise on the screen.

No comments: